Topic: Toronto CMA Condominium Market Review & Outlook
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Live-streaming of this session will be available.
- Pauline Lierman, Director of Market Research, Urbanation
- Marlon Bray, B.Sc. (Hons), MRICS, PQS
Senior Director, Cost & Project Management , Altus Expert Services, Altus Group
As the condominium apartment market moderates in the GTA housing market, developers, suppliers and trades need to keep a close eye on market influences. Join our expert speakers as they share their statistics and observations on the state and immediate future of the condominium market, including:
- sales numbers and 2019 forecast
- how the scale of projects has changed
- how the trade shortage will impact cost and navigating the in-demand trade workforce
- project cancellations
- how population growth will affect the market