Based on the success of Speed Networking, the Membership Committee is offering this special B2B seminar to help you leverage your membership!
Creating new business relationships is challenging. This presentation will be full of tips to help you make the initial contact and on the way to create a plan to succeed. Our presenters will share some of their secrets to help you with:
- Little methods to catch people on the phone
- How to deal with negativity
- The difference between “influencer and signer”
- Tactics on planning in advance
- Getting all key points out during meeting/presentation
- How to read body language
- Building rapport with prospects
- Types of objections and how to deal with them
- When to go for the “close”
- How to have repeat customers
Blueprint Insurance Services Inc.
Breakfast, Coffee, and Networking: 8:00 a.m.
Presentation: 8:20 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Location: 20 Upjohn Road, North York
Cost: FREE, exclusively for BILD members