Join BILD at our Annual Habitat for Humanity BUILD Day.
When: August 21st, 2019
Location: 140 Pinery Trail, Scarborough
Please register before August 7th to secure your spot.
Build Day Details:
• Arrival: All participants must arrive right before or by 8:00AM. If arriving for 8:00AM will be a challenge, it is the responsibility of the team lead to discuss this with their Habitat GTA contact. Accommodation of late arrivals is not guaranteed.
• Accessibility: If any participants have accessibility needs, please let us know by your registration deadline (two weeks prior to your build day) so that we can discuss possible accommodations.
• Parking: Parking information and permits (to be printed and displayed) will be sent to all registered participants 3 days prior to your build day.
• Attire: The Habitat Build Day program is active year-round (rain or shine!) to ensure families are able to move into their new homes as soon as possible. As such, please dress suitably for both indoor and outdoor work. Long pants and socks are mandatory.
• Habitat for Humanity GTA will provide all of necessary personal protective equipment, tools, and lunch and will accommodate dietary restrictions.
• Download the schedule for information on what to expect on your build day!