November 2017 MEETING TOPIC:
- Taking control of your décor centre
Note: You must be a décor centre manager, director or team leader who oversees a décor sales team to attend these meetings.
Our last Design & Decor Management Committee will be on Join us on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 our agenda is attached, and is on the theme of Taking Control of your Décor Centre.
We’re working creatively in the background to bring Jane Meagher, President of Success Strategies, and national Design Studio Expert, to Toronto next year (stay tuned for exciting details about that!), but in the meantime…. When “ the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain”. We’re bringing Jane’s wisdom to us virtually!
On November 29, we will have a lively “show and share” session where we’ll review together some of Jane Meagher’s best answers to the questions she repeatedly receives about Décor Centre management and then we’ll discuss in a roundtable format your responses and experience with her suggestions. Some of the topics we’ll cover at this session are:
- Do we have the right pricing strategy? : How to answer the mark-up question without answering it! We’ll review what Jane describes as the five alternative questions you should be asking yourself instead to determine if your design studio products are priced for maximum profit.
- How many appointments should we have per buyer and per design consultant?”: Why two appointments per buyer is the best solution for revenue potential (given purchaser psychology) but may not be the best answer for your design studio or project.
- What’s the “Design studio theory of relativity”?
- How can the design studio help SELL MORE HOMES?
Bring your notepads – you’re not going to want to miss this meeting!